I want to quickly share with you my absolute favorite oils, that I use all the time, which are completely natural and organic. I took a bath last night and added some avocado oil to the water. Woke up this morning and my skin is still silky smooth. Slept with grape seed oil on my face, which I do once a week and ugh the results are refreshing. Woah, woah… Rubbing oil .. on your body? Eh, okay… but, on your face?! Sounds like a set up for disaster, right? Think again pretties. These natural, oil-based products help the skin stay balanced and have unbelievable results, once you try you’ll never go back.
Raw Coconut oil, not only good for you, but it’s one of my FAVORITE beauty treatments!
- Great makeup remover including eye makeup
- amazing hair conditioner… add some coconut oil to your hair after shampooing (avoiding your roots) wrap it in a small bun overnight, rise with cool water in the morning… say hi to your new beautiful, shiny, soft hair
- Moisturizing mask for your face.. Perfect for winter time! Leave on for about 20 minutes and rise off … Instant hydration
- Aftershave. Immediately calms and soothes skin.
- Improves skin tone and reduced wrinkles
- reduces appearance of stretch marks and reduces cellulite
Grapeseed oil, found in health food stores. One of my favorite skin moisturizers. It absorbs quickly, and used a lot during professional massages/facials.
- -High in antioxidants which helps fight free radicals from the environment that causes damage to the skin
- -Another great eye-makeup remover. This oil breaks down mascara and moisturizes the eye at the same time.
- -Makes eyelashes grow longer and stronger over time
- -Protects collagen which is essential for beautiful, healthy skin.
- -Anti-aging properties helping you fight off the aging process
- -Helps repair scars
Acocado Oil is such a pure, beneficial way to treat and nourish your skin effectively.
- -Add to baths for soft skin
- -Penetrates skin deeply making it an excellent moisturizer
- -Protects against and reduces wrinkles
- -Also helps heals scars
- -Minimizes pores
- -Contains a natural SPF
- -Perfect use for mature skin
- -Reduces blemishes
Sesame seed oil is rich in antioxidants and pulls toxins from your skin.
- -Prevents against blackheads
- -Fades dark spots
- -Great to leave on face overnight
- -Lather this oil onto your feet and wear clean white socks to help soften your feet
- -natural barrier that protects skin and hair from smoke
Here is one of my favorite beauty cocktails 🙂
- 1/2 cup sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
This will make your skin GLOW!
Dr. Alkaitis Oil a calming, holistic facial oil sent to me to try & review. In LOVE with this oil, I use it every other night on my face.
- -Cleans up blemishes
- -Plumps up skin
- -Leaves skin glowing
- -All ingredients used are edible and 100% natural and organic.
- -Refreshes skin
- -Helps skin maintain a healthy balance
Couldn’t do without my tea tree oil! I like to lather my face in tea tree oil and then steam my face. It opens up my pores and cleans everything out.
- -Kills bacteria
- -Antibacterial product that gets rid of acne
- -Treats sunburn
- -Reduces inflammation
- -Organic and natural causing no side effects
- -Helps dry skin, one of my main products in my shampoo!
I officially replaced shaving cream with this extra virgin olive oil. Olive oils work as an intense moisturizer. I wouldn’t use this on your face because it can clog pores (it’s thick), but it is amazing for your body. Shave your legs with olive oil and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. This can relieve and heal dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. It soothes the skin and makes your legs feel silky smooth without feeling oily after shaving 🙂
Happy Friday! Off to do makeup this weekend.. Everyone have a great weekend!